(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Friday, May 14, 2010

opera.com

Buzz It
hi friends please help me in the following matter. I find blogger.com operations are very difficult at opera.com browser 10.53 browser.so I changed the previous versions like 10.10 and 10.50 by downloading one by one. But i have the same problem. In particular posting new post is not taking place .self locking. so i have to log out.
All these years i did not had anny problems at opera browsers. I had much satisfaction with opera browsers with high speed and fast browsing, now it is becoming very slow . may be due to error in superseeded /upgradations. may please help me in this matter from opera.com is requested.
immediately i checked the blogger.com operations with other browsers it is easy and doing well.
this is for information to opera.com.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: