(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Sunday, June 21, 2015

It's my first Father's Day and I plan to milk it for all it's worth

Buzz It
My dad isn’t exactly a fan of Father’s Day
 Every year I buy my dad a gift, and every year he accepts it in a manner that falls somewhere between reluctance and outright aggression. I’ve never really pressed him on the matter, but I suspect that, deep down, he sees fatherhood as its own reward.

In my view we respect Father because He who is the soul in our Human Body.
and Mother agreed to have the soul in her and gave her flesh and blood to have my present Birth. so that after my Father Death also I perform Tharpanam a ritual on all Moth beginning day and New Moon day.
Lord Sun revolves one in one year and 15 days of a month of us is 1/2 a day and 15 days of a Month is 1/2 a Night time of a Day. but we only feel that in 15 days a full Moon or New Moon day come. But to Sun is it is only a Day.

Shupan Krishnan Ganju, 63, at the old age home at Rangpuri near Vasant Kunj. (Virendra Singh Gosain / HT photos)






http://getpaidatlink.blogspot.com

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: