(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Monday, April 27, 2015

Anti-Christ UNVEILED: The Sun Rising in the West

Buzz It




Mr.Hussain Obama  allowed to do best rule in administration in United States only because he is an Islam. Other wise he would have been made to face utter failure in 2008 Election. 



Off Course for my predictions Mr.Hussain Obama did not appraised or awarded or recognized or rewarded me is also a Truth for you.



Wait and witness that Mr.Hussain Obma will announce about his faith in Allah but not in Islam after his retirement which expected to be at the end of this Year 2015. Regards. 



If he is not revealing this in a press meet or if this has not happen than immediately I will stop posting my Predictions in my blogs is assured. this is my declaration on the faith of my Guru and teacher and one among the my beloved is Hazarat Mehboobe Subhani Shah Abdul Qadir Jilani . Yes I declared this in the Name of Hazarat Shiek Syed Abdul qadir Jilani. . I Love all religions and Many Teachers from all. in That My Guru Jilani and Kwaja Mohinnudeen chistiyul qadiri alais Gharib Nawaz who spoke to me on many occasion  at his Dharga at Ajmeer.

Regards. 

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: