(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Monday, July 22, 2013

Barack Obama surrender al David Letterman in Lateshow

Buzz It
letter to Mr.Letterman

Hi to Mr.Letterman , Hi My dear You are simply great  and you are born  to Humor. 
It is quite convincing and simply meritorious to say few words on you. You are making President to smile on many times in this short span of time of this Program. 

Mr.President, Obama is also equally Dancing to the tune of your Humor talk.

.



You are very clever and born to Humor using the Best Language English in your conversations/dialogues.

I will also say if happen to sit in front of you ,that is Hi I like to write a letter to you but Luckily before to that I am in front of you.YOUR INVALUABLE DISCUSSIONS IS SIMPLY GREAT THAN any person who happen to sit in front of you in this TV Show.

I Wish God Must give you a Long Living and to make more sensible Shows like the present.

Also I wish if possible you must get an opportunity to have such show with Snowden.
Thanks.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: