(73FEB919D13A3EA64D68E97AEACF6B5F) 5b1354b08127f61892ba8161f8dd83db.getpaidout.blogspot.in

Friday, April 22, 2011

Request to Google Blogger.com

Buzz It

My dear Team at blogger.com by Google.com ,possibly when i could I expect my page Rank Back to Blog. How long you are going to punish me. I am Iswarya, B.E.civil engineer who did not got job placement after finished my studies by 2005 may.

so I entered in to Blobber.com which is a beat place for woman to work from Home . You have given me blog at free oc cost.It means Blogger.com Team by Google.com enabled me to have blog at your perusal is reflecting that you have provided Food in a plate.

But you have tied my hands by not giving even minimum page rank after posting for years is showing that you are not allowing me to eat the food you have provided. No it is not right. Please enable my survival to be continued , help me ,support me. offer me  page rank and forgive me for any sins I committed unknowingly at Google.com.

When my father ambition to become the President of India has to become True ,than I will certainly salute to your team  with handful of Thanks. Now I ahve my sincere Gratitudes to your Google Blogger.com team..May please help me.

If you like this please Link Back to this article...



No comments: